Terms and conditions
- Company Policy
We have set up this site with a view to making it as user friendly as possible. If you have any queries requests or indeed criticisms please let us know immediately. Any input will be invaluable to us we aim to give you the customer complete satisfaction and will continually strive to do so.
CONDITIONS - Means these terms and conditions.
CONTRACT - Incorporates these conditions when you place an order and we validate acceptance of it by means of an email to You, a message from this website, whether received by you or not.
ORDER - This is an order placed by you via this website for one or more products.
PERSONAL INFORMATION - Means all and any information provided by You in an order or when registering on this website, includes without limit your name, address and web details.
PRODUCT - Is any product advertised on this website.
UK-Is England, Northern Ireland, Scotland, and Wales.
WE/US - Means Nineteenthirty.
WEBSITE - Means www.nineteenthirty.co.uk.
YOU - Is a user of the website.
www.nineteenthirty.co.uk - Is wholly owned by Bronagh Griffin and partners trading as Nineteenthirty LLP.
- Shipping & Delivery
- Free delivery in the UK for orders over £100
- Standard UK deliver £5.95
- Free returns via pick up service
- Allow 5 days
- The rate of international shipping is £35
- USA - £30
- Asia, Australia - £35
- Hong Kong £30
- Allow 7 - 14 days for delivery
- REPUBLIC OF IRELAND - £12
- EUROPE - £20
- Scandinavia - £25
- Allow 3 - 7 days for delivery
10. We are committed to protecting your privacy. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully (in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998) and according to the Web Traders Code of Practice. We collect information about you for 2 reasons: firstly to process your order and secondly to provide you with the best possible service. We will not e-mail you in the future unless you have given us your consent. We will give you the chance to refuse any marketing email from us or from another trader in the future. The type of information we will collect about you includes, name, address, phone number, email address. We will never collect sensitive information without your explicit consent. The information we hold will be accurate and up to date.Our company does not collect or store credit card/ debit card or financial details. You can check the information we hold about you by emailing us. If you find any inaccuracies we will delete or correct it promptly. The personal information we hold will be held securely in accordance with our internal security policy and the law and the Web Traders Code of Practice. If we intend to transfer your information outside the EEA (European Economic Area) we will always obtain your consent first. We may use technology to track the patterns of behaviour of visitors to our site. This can include using a “cookie” which would be stored on your browser. You can usually modify your browser to prevent this happening. The information collected can be used to identify you unless you modify your browser settings.
11. We will endeavour to take all reasonable care, in so far as it is possible to do so, to keep all details of you order secure, but in the absence of negligence on our part we cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorized access to any data you provide when accessing or ordering.
12. All credit and debit card payments are carried out through Paypal and therefore we will not collect credit card information. When ordering over the phone we will input all information into our shop terminal within the Worldpay and will not copy any credit card information you give us. Any attempt to defraud or attempt at criminal activity which is aimed at Nineteenthirty will be reported to the most appropriate Law Enforcement Agency or Agencies as available to us at the time. Any and all information which we hold regarding any such attempt we will make available to such a Law Enforcement Agency and or as required the jurisdiction of a court of law.
- Returns & Exchanges
13. At Nineteenthirty we hope that you are 100% satisfied with your purchase(s) you have ordered from us. However if for any reason you are not satisfied, please return the item(s),in the original packaging for an exchange or refund within 10 days of receipt of your item(s). Returns postage is payable by the customer and the goods are your responsibility until we receive them.
14. We will issue a full refund on receipt, or exchange the item for a different/size colour if preferred. Some products are non-refundable for hygiene reasons. The item is your responsibility until it reaches us. Please return your goods in the packaging along with a copy of your invoice to:
577 Lisburn Road
PLEASE NOTE: When trying on items of clothing, please ensure that you are not wearing perfume/aftershave or a deodorant that could leave a scent or mark on the item. We will be unable to accept the return of any item where there is evidence that these instructions have not been followed. The item must be returned in its original packaging with any enclosed documents.
15. If the item you received is faulty or is not what you originally ordered, please email email@example.com quoting your order number, your name and address, details of the product the reason for the return and whether you require a refund or replacement. We will then advise you on how to proceed with the return.
16. All prices are valid as stated.
17. None of the above affects your statutory rights as a consumer.