Terms & Conditions
The following terms and conditions apply to all transactions on www.nineteenthirty.co.uk. Please read carefully. Usage of this website implies acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
We have set up this site with a view to making it as user-friendly as possible. If you have any queries requests or indeed criticisms please let us know immediately. Any input will be invaluable to us we aim to give you the customer complete satisfaction and will continually strive to do so.
CONDITIONS - Means these terms and conditions.
CONTRACT - Incorporates these conditions when you place an order and we validate acceptance of it by means of an email to You, a message from this website, whether received by you or not.
ORDER - This is an order placed by you via this website for one or more products.
PERSONAL INFORMATION - Means all and any information provided by You in an order or when registering on this website, includes without limit your name, address and web details.
PRODUCT - Is any product advertised on this website.
UK-Is England, Northern Ireland, Scotland, and Wales.
WE/US -the shirt Tailor trading as Nineteenthirty.
WEBSITE - Means Theshirttailor.com or www.nineteenthirty.co.uk.
YOU - Is a user of the website.
Theshirttailor.com - Is wholly owned by Bronagh Griffin and partners trading as Nineteenthirty LLP.
Shipping & Delivery
1. All prices are in pounds sterling and are converted into Euro, US Dollar or Japanese Yen if an alternative currency is selected. We reserve the right to change any advertised prices at any time.
2. All products are subject to availability and may be changed at any time. If your order cannot be fulfilled you will be offered an alternative product or given a full refund. We will contact you if we cannot fulfil your exact order.
Any customs duty or taxes will be the responsibility of the recipient/ customer.
Delivery times will be confirmed after placement of an order.
4. Payment can be made by any major credit or debit card. We use Paypal or Supadupa, for our online transactions. Payment is taken as soon as an order is placed. However if we are unable to fulfil an order for any reason a refund will be made.
5. We will confirm your delivery time when you place your order, as this product is bespoke, depending on the level of customisation.Delivery will usually be within 6 for a bespoke shirt and up to 12 working weeks for a personalised shirt, a signature will be required. Goods will be shipped to you within the UK using 1st class recorded delivery, unless special express next day delivery is requested, please email us and we will organize this at a cost £10.00.
6. Should there be a delivery delay we will notify you within 48 hours, you will be advised of the expected delivery date.
7. In the event that your product is lost or damaged in transit please contact us in writing. In the case of non-delivery please wait 7 days from your date of delivery confirmation, in case it has been delayed. In case of goods received damaged or faulty goods please retain the product and contact us within 10 days of receipt, whereupon we will arrange a replacement or provide a full refund.
8. as soon as you have paid for you bespoke product you can not cancel it or return it unless it is faulty, as this is a personalised item it is exempt from standard terms and conditions
9. Should you ever have cause to make a complaint, we guarantee to respond within 5 working days.
Privacy & Security
10. We are committed to protecting your privacy. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully (in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998) and according to the Web Traders Code of Practice. We collect information about you for 2 reasons: firstly to process your order and secondly to provide you with the best possible service. We will not e-mail you in the future unless you have given us your consent. We will give you the chance to refuse any marketing email from us or from another trader in the future. The type of information we will collect about you includes, name, address, phone number, email address. We will never collect sensitive information without your explicit consent. The information we hold will be accurate and up to date.Our company does not collect or store credit card/ debit card or financial details. You can check the information we hold about you by emailing us. If you find any inaccuracies we will delete or correct it promptly. The personal information we hold will be held securely in accordance with our internal security policy and the law and the Web Traders Code of Practice. If we intend to transfer your information outside the EEA (European Economic Area) we will always obtain your consent first. We may use technology to track the patterns of behaviour of visitors to our site. This can include using a “cookie” which would be stored on your browser. You can usually modify your browser to prevent this happening. The information collected can be used to identify you unless you modify your browser settings.
11. We will endeavour to take all reasonable care, in so far as it is possible to do so, to keep all details of your order secure, but in the absence of negligence on our part we cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorized access to any data you provide when accessing or ordering.
12. All credit and debit card payments are carried out through Paypal or Supadupa and therefore we will not collect credit card information. When ordering over the phone we will input all information into a terminal within the Worldpay system and will not copy any credit card information you give us. Any attempt to defraud or attempt at criminal activity which is aimed at Nineteenthirty will be reported to the most appropriate Law Enforcement Agency or Agencies as available to us at the time. Any and all information which we hold regarding any such attempt we will make available to such a Law Enforcement Agency and or as required the jurisdiction of a court of law.
Returns & Exchanges
13. At Nineteenthirty we hope that you are 100% satisfied with your purchase(s) you have ordered from us. However if for any reason you are not satisfied, please contact us within 10 days of receipt of your item(s). Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or ring us on 0289 5582 038
No5 Blick Studio
51 Blick Studio
Faulty or Wrong Item
14. If the item you received is faulty or is not what you originally ordered, please contact us using this sites contact page quoting your order number, your name and address, details of the product the reason for the complaint . We will then advise you on how to proceed with the return.
15. Tax is charged for orders made from the UK, the US or the European Union,.
16. None of the above affects your statutory rights as a consumer.