Policies at Nineteenthirty Atelier
Things You Need to Know
At Nineteenthirty Atelier, we want to give our customers the best shopping experience. That’s why we believe our store policies should be fair, clear and transparent. Read about them below, and contact us with questions.
Privacy at Nineteenthirty Atelier
Trust Us with Your Information
Nineteenthirty is completely committed to protecting the privacy of our site visitors and customers. Therefore we will not disclose information about our customers to third parties except where it is part of providing a service to you.
Your Consent is important to us too. Therefore we will never sell your name, address, e-mail address, credit card information or any other personal information to any third party without your consent. we use Paypal as our payment gateway, which means we will never have access to you credit card details. Please check their site for their GDPR terms and conditions.
Communication & Marketing
If you have made a purchase from our store (thank you!) we may occasionally update you on our latest products, news and special offers via e-mail if you opt-in to receive email marketing communications from us. You can opt-out at any time.
We may record statistics about the number of visitors to this Website or number of purchases made for improvement purposes. This is to help it improve the services to our customers and ultimately provide the most appropriate products.
Protecting your security
We may use personal information provided by you in order to fulfil necessary anti-fraud checks. This information may be disclosed to a credit reference or fraud prevention agency in our case our website host Supadupa.me and Paypal, which may keep a record of that information. This is done only to confirm the identity for security purposes.
Third party websites
Our site may contain links to and from other websites. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that they have their own privacy policies and we do not accept any liability for these policies.
When we are processing your order we will share your name and measurements with our manufacturing suppliers but no other details. Royal Mail will have access of your address for the delivery of products.
We Use Google analytics to access the performance of our website. We use Facebook Twitter, Instagram as promotional tools. These functionalities require cookies. On your first visit to our website, you will b asked to accept these cookies, If you have any concerns please do not hesitate to contact us through our contact page.
Nineteenthirty is committed to protecting your privacy. All personal information collected through this website will be held securely in accordance with the EU's GDPR Act 2018. for any further queries or comments please contact us using our contact form
Terms and conditions at Nineteenthirty Atelier
The following terms and conditions apply to all transactions on www.nineteenthirty.co.uk. Please read carefully. Usage of this website implies acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
We have set up this site with a view to making it as user-friendly as possible. If you have any queries requests or indeed criticisms please let us know immediately. Any input will be invaluable to us we aim to give you the customer complete satisfaction and will continually strive to do so.
CONDITIONS - Means these terms and conditions.
CONTRACT - Incorporates these conditions when you place an order and we validate acceptance of it by means of an email to You, a message from this website, whether received by you or not.
ORDER - This is an order placed by you via this website for one or more products.
PERSONAL INFORMATION - Means all and any information provided by You in order or when registering on this website, includes without limitation your name, address and web details.
PRODUCT - Is any product advertised on this website.
UK-Is England, Northern Ireland, Scotland, and Wales.
WE/US - trading as NineteenthirtyAtelier
WEBSITE - Means www.nineteenthirty.co.uk.
YOU - Is a user of the website.
Nineteenthirty.co.uk - is wholly owned by Bronagh Griffin
Shipping & Delivery
1. All prices are in pounds sterling and are converted into Euro, US Dollar or Japanese Yen if an alternative currency is selected. We reserve the right to change any advertised prices at any time.
2. All products are subject to availability and may be changed at any time. If your order cannot be fulfilled you will be offered an alternative product or given a full refund. We will contact you if we cannot fulfil your exact order.
Any customs duty or taxes will be the responsibility of the recipient/ customer.
Delivery times will be confirmed after placement of an order.
4. Payment can be made by any major credit or debit card. We use Paypal or Stripe, for our online transactions. Payment is taken as soon as an order is placed. However, if we are unable to fulfil an order for any reason a refund will be made.
5. We will confirm your delivery time when you place your order, as this product is bespoke, depending on the level of customisation. Delivery will usually be within 6 for a bespoke shirt and up to 12 working weeks for a personalised shirt, a signature will be required. Goods will be shipped to you within the UK using 1st class recorded delivery, unless special express next day delivery is requested, please email us and we will organize this at a cost £10.00.
6. Should there be a delivery delay we will notify you within 48 hours, you will be advised of the expected delivery date.
7. In the event that your product is lost or damaged in transit please contact us in writing. In the case of non-delivery please wait 7 days from your date of delivery confirmation, in case it has been delayed. In the case of goods received damaged or faulty goods please retain the product and contact us within 10 days of receipt, whereupon we will arrange a replacement or provide a full refund.
8. As soon as you have paid for your bespoke product you can not cancel it or return it unless it is faulty, as this is a personalised item it is exempt from standard terms and conditions
9. Should you ever have cause to make a complaint, we guarantee to respond within 5 working days.
Privacy & Security
10. We are committed to protecting your privacy. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully (in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998) and according to the Web Traders Code of Practice. We collect information about you for 2 reasons: firstly to process your order and secondly to provide you with the best possible service. We will not e-mail you in the future unless you have given us your consent. We will give you the chance to refuse any marketing email from us or from another trader in the future. The type of information we will collect about you includes name, address, phone number, email address. We will never collect sensitive information without your explicit consent. The information we hold will be accurate and up to date. Our company does not collect or store credit card/ debit card or financial details. You can check the information we hold about you by emailing us. If you find any inaccuracies we will delete or correct it promptly. The personal information we hold will be held securely in accordance with our internal security policy and the law and the Web Traders Code of Practice. If we intend to transfer your information outside the EEA (European Economic Area) we will always obtain your consent first. We may use technology to track the patterns of behaviour of visitors to our site. This can include using a “cookie” which would be stored on your browser. You can usually modify your browser to prevent this from happening. The information collected can be used to identify you unless you modify your browser settings.
11. We will endeavour to take all reasonable care, in so far as it is possible to do so, to keep all details of your order secure, but in the absence of negligence on our part we cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorized access to any data you provide when accessing or ordering.
12. All credit and debit card payments are carried out through Paypal or Supadupa and therefore we will not collect credit card information. When ordering over the phone we will input all information into a terminal within the Worldpay system and will not copy any credit card information you give us. Any attempt to defraud or attempt at criminal activity which is aimed at Nineteenthirty will be reported to the most appropriate Law Enforcement Agency or Agencies as available to us at the time. Any and all information which we hold regarding any such attempt we will make available to such a Law Enforcement Agency and or as required the jurisdiction of a court of law.
Returns & Exchanges
13. At Nineteenthirty we hope that you are 100% satisfied with your purchase(s) you have ordered from us. However if for any reason you are not satisfied, please contact us within 10 days of receipt of your item(s). Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or ring us on 0289 5582 038
No5, Blick Studio
51 Blick Studio
Faulty or Wrong Item
14. If the item you received is faulty or is not what you originally ordered, please contact us using this sites contact page quoting your order number, your name and address, details of the product the reason for the complaint. We will then advise you on how to proceed with the return.
15. Tax is charged for orders made from the UK, the US or the European Union,.
16. None of the above affects your statutory rights as a consumer